Single Family Homes in Tucson AZ
Embrace the warm weather, historical setting and unforgettable views here. When you’re on the market for single family homes Tucson, AZ, you’ll find attractive houses in beautiful neighborhoods. Find the perfect home for you and your family today.
Surrounding by picturesque mountains, the brilliant-blue sunrise will greet your home here. There’s a lot to love about the surrounding area, including:
- Excellent hiking opportunities
- Beautiful bike trails
- Pure, fresh air
- Expansive mountain scenery, including Mt. Lemon
- Manicured golf courses
Shop for single family homes for sale Tucson, AZ, and discover excellent amenities for your entire family. From wide-open parks, highly rated schools, exciting nightlife and a culturally diverse neighborhood, this area has something for everyone to love.
The average household income, while currently at $41,000, has been growing. The median property value is $150,000, which is significantly lower than the national average. Whether you’re a new Arizona resident or looking for a place to settle down and raise a family, this city is a popular destination with a unique and thriving community.
Discover all we have to offer with the varied local attractions. Find employment, entertainment or educational opportunities near homes for sale Tucson, AZ:
- University of Arizona: Ranked in the top 100 globally, receive world-class education right from your home city.
- Tucson Medical Center: Receive quality care or find employment opportunities at your local medical center and emergency room.
- San Xavier Mission: Explore this historic Catholic mission to get a sense of the diverse history in the region.
- Green Valley, Marana, Oracle and Catalina: These nearby communities are quiet, safe suburbs that offer excellent neighbors, beautiful views and a rich tapestry of local amenities.
Find Your Home Today
Our agents are ready to help you get the most out of your real estate buying experience. Contact us today to search the latest listings, walk through elegant homes and find your new dream home in Tucson. Ask about additional information regarding the school system, local attractions, your mortgage information and more.